Community Health Services

Ottawa Tribal Community Health Program

13 S. 69A
Miami, OK 74354
Phone: 918-540-1536
Fax: 918-542-3214

The Community Health Program provides information, referrals, and resources pertaining to personal health. Also available is a state-of-the-art exercise program for individuals who are unable to use traditional exercise equipment.

Elders Utility Assistance Program
LIHEAP Guidelines
LIHEAP Application 
Caregiver Respite Care Voucher

For more information please contact;
Linda Plott
Ottawa Tribe of Oklahoma
PO Box 110, Miami, Ok.74354 

Emergency Rental Assistance Program

The Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) assists eligible tribal households that are unable to pay rent and utilities (electric, water, gas/propane/wood, sewer, trash removal) due to the COVID-19 pandemic. ERAP can assist eligible households with rental arrearages, utility arrearages, current rental payments and current utility payments. Telecommunication services (telephone, cable, Internet) delivered to the rental dwelling are not considered to be utilities. This program is only available to rental households and does not apply to households with a mortgage or who currently own their home. This program is limited to one tribal member per household. Payments will be made directly to the landlord or utility company. This is a nationwide program and regulated by the Federal government we can not change the guidelines.
Read Application Carefully

Emergency Rental Assistance Program Application

ICDBG-CARES Rental and Utility application

Ottawa Tribe ICDBG-CARES Assistance Application

water & Sewer assistance

The Indian Health Service, Miami Office of Environmental Health and Engineering, offers programs to install water and sewer facilities to qualified Indian Homeowners. Funding and construction of sanitation facilities, such as wells, water service lines, septic tanks and drain fields, wastewater lagoons and sewer service lines, are available.
Minimum eligibility requirements include:
1. Property must be located within the boundaries of the nine tribes of the Inter-tribal Council, Inc. of Northeast Oklahoma in Ottawa and Delaware Counties, Oklahoma.
2. You must be a member of a federally recognized Indian tribe, band or group. 3. The home must be Indian owned and occupied. 4. HUD homes must be paid in full before services can be provided.
Documentation of tribal affiliation and home ownership or long-term lease (5 years minimum) will be required with the application for services. Mobile homes must be tied down, skirted and wheels removed prior to service.
Please note that applying for service does not guarantee you will receive service. Service depends on the availability of funding.
Please contact Felicia Chuckluck, at for more information_ You may also call our office at 918-542-6414, or stop by our office located in the Inter-Tribal Council, Inc Administrative Offices at 21 N. Eight Tribes Trail, Miami, Oklahoma.  

2021 © Ottawa Tribe of Oklahoma - All Rights Reserved